九味书屋 > 文学经管电子书 > 350句精选商务英语 >

第4部分

350句精选商务英语-第4部分

小说: 350句精选商务英语 字数: 每页4000字

按键盘上方向键 ← 或 → 可快速上下翻页,按键盘上的 Enter 键可回到本书目录页,按键盘上方向键 ↑ 可回到本页顶部!
————未阅读完?加入书签已便下次继续阅读!



  请开始你的简报。 
   
  276 Yes; we have been interested in new system。 
  是的,我们对新系统很感兴趣。 
   
  277 Has your pany done any research in this field? 
  请问贵公司对此范畴做了任何研究吗? 
   
  278 Yes; we have done a little。 But we have just started and have nothing to show you。 
  有,我们做了一些,但是因为我们才刚起步,并没有任何资料可以提供给你们。 
   
  279 If you are interested; I will prepare a list of them。 
  如果您感兴趣的话,我可以列表让你参考。 
   
  280 By the way; before leaving this subject; I would like to add a few ments。 
  在结束这个问题之前顺便一提,我希望能再提出一些看法。 
   
  281 I would like to ask you a favor。 
  我可以提出一个要求吗? 
   
  282 Would you let me know your fax number? 
  可以告诉我您的传真机号码吗? 
   
  283 Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow? 
  可以请你在明天以前回复吗? 
   
  284 Could you consider accepting our counterproposal? 
  你能考虑接受我们的反对案吗? 
   
  285 I would really appreciate your persuading your management。 
  如果你能说服经营团队,我会很感激。 
   
  286 I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break。 
  我建议我们休息一下喝杯咖啡。 
   
  287 Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item B on our agenda。 
  也许我们应该先谈论完B项议题。 
   
  288 As a matter of fact; we would like to discuss internally regarding item B。 
  事实上,我们希望可以先内部讨论B项议题。 
   
  289 I see。 Let’s break now。 
  我了解,让我们休息一下吧。 
   
  290 Shall we take a break? 
  我们是否应该休息一下? 
   
  291 Let us take a break now。 
  让我们休息一下。 
   
  292 Let me suggest we take a break。 
  我建议我们休息一下。 
   
  293 May I propose that we break for coffee now? 
  我可以提议休息一下,喝杯咖啡吗? 
   
  294 If you insist; I will ply with your request。 
  如果你坚持,我们会遵照你的要求。 
   
  295 We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us。 
  我们必须强调这些付款条件对我们很重要。 
   
  296 Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us。 
  请了解这一点对我们至关重要。 
   
  297 I do not know whether you realize it; but this condition is essential to us。 
  我不知道你是否了解,但是,这个条件对我们是必要的。 
   
  298 Our policy is not to grant exclusivity。 
  我们的方针是不授与专卖权。 
   
  299 There should always be exceptions to the rule。 
  凡事总有例外。 
   
  300 I would not waste my time pursuing that。 
  如果是我的话,不会将时间浪费在这里。 

301 I would like to ask you a question。 
  我想问你一个问题。 
   
  302 Yes。 Please do。 
  好,请说。 
   
  303 Would you care to answer my question on the warranty? 
  你可以回答我有关保证的问题吗? 
   
  304 I do not know whether you care to answer right away。 
  我不知道你是否愿意立即回答。 
   
  305 I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing。 
  我必须提出一些比较尴尬的问题。 
   
  306 Sorry; but could you kindly repeat what you just said? 
  抱歉,你可以重复刚刚所说的吗? 
   
  307 It would help if you could try to speak a little slower。 
  请你尽量放慢说话速度。 
   
  308 I will try。 
  我会试试看。 
   
  309 Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail? 
  你能详细说明你们的论据吗? 
   
  310 It will help me understand the point you are trying to make。 
  这会帮助我了解你们的重点。 
   
  311 We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment。 
  我们如果不了解你们对付款方式的意见,便不能进一步检讨。 
   
  312 Actually; my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product。 
  事实上,我关心的是贵公司对我们产品市场的考量。 
   
  313 We really need more specific information about your technology。 
  我们需要与贵公司技术相关更专门的资讯。 
   
  314 Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo。 Surely one month is ample time; isn’t it? 
  这个计划必须尽速进行。一个月的时间应该够了吧? 
   
  315 I will try; but no promises。 
  我会试试看,但是不敢保证。 
   
  316 I could not catch your question。 Could you repeat it; please? 
  我没听清楚你们的问题,你能重复一次吗? 
   
  317 You are wele。 
  不客气。 
   
  318 The following answer is subject to official confirmation。 
  以下的答案必须再经过正式确认才有效。 
   
  319 Let me give you an indication。 
  我可以提示一个想法。 
   
  320 Please remember this is not to be taken as final。 
  请记得这不是最后的回答。 
   
  321 Let us imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree。 
  让我们假设一个我们不同意的状况。 
   
  322 Just for argument’s sake; suppose we disagree。 
  为了讨论各种情形,让我们假设我方不同意时的处理方法。 
   
  323 There is no such published information。 
  没有相关的出版资料。 
   
  324 Such data is confidential。 
  这样的资料为机密资料。 
   
  325 I am not sure such data does exist。 
  我不确定是否有这样的资料存在。 
   
  326 It would depend on what is on the list。 
  这要看列表内容。 
   
  327 We need them urgently。 
  我们急需这些资料。 
   
  328 All right。 I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it。 
  好。我们收齐之后会立即寄给你。 
   
  329 I would like to talk to Mr。 Liu。 
  我想请刘先生来听电话。 
   
  330 May I speak to Mr。 Johnson; please? 
  我想请约翰先生听电话好吗? 
   
  331 May I speak to your boss? 
  我想和你们的老板讲话好吗? 
   
  332 Give me someone who can speak English。 
  找一位能讲英语的人来。 
   
  333 Is there anyone who can speak English。 
  请问有没有会讲英语的? 
   
  334 I would like to talk with someone in charge。 
  我想请你们负责人讲话。 
   
  335 I would like to talk to your chief。 
  我想请你们主管讲话。 
   
  336 Let me talk to Mr。 Wang。 
  我要请王先生讲话。 
   
  337 Can I speak to Mr。 Li? 
  我能请李先生讲话吗? 
   
  338 When is he expected to be back? 
  他什么时候回来? 
   
   
   
  339 Do you know when he will be back? 
  你知道他什么时候会回来? 
   
  340 Can you tell me what time Mr。 chen will be back ? 
  你能否告诉我陈先生何时会回来? 
   
  341 Who is this ;please? 
  请问你是哪一位? 
   
  342 Who is calling; please? 
  请问你是谁? 
   
  343 May I have your name? 
  请问你姓名? 
   
  344 Whom are you calling? 
  你要找谁? 
   
  345 Will you please spell his name for me? 
  请你把他的名字拼给我好吗? 
   
  346 Please say it again。 
  请再说一遍。 
   
  347 Would you speak a little louder? 
  请你说大声一点好吗? 
   
  348 Will you speak up; please? 
  请你大声一点好吗? 
   
  349 Will you speak more slowly? 
  请你说慢一点好吗? 
   
  350 Mr。 Wang is not in now。 
  王先生现在不在此地。 



返回目录 上一页 回到顶部 0 0

你可能喜欢的