著迷英语900句-第19部分
按键盘上方向键 ← 或 → 可快速上下翻页,按键盘上的 Enter 键可回到本书目录页,按键盘上方向键 ↑ 可回到本页顶部!
————未阅读完?加入书签已便下次继续阅读!
MIGUEL: Don’t worry; Marta。 玛它你放心好了;
MIGUEL: Everything will be taken care of。一切都会安排好的。
MIGUEL: They say that fares are going to be reduced in the next six months。 And when I graduate;
well。。。 听说机票在六个月以内会减价。 而且当我毕业后; 就。。。
MARTA: That’s two years from now。 那是两年以后的事。
MIGUEL: Two years is a long time。 两年是一段很长的时间。
MIGUEL: The time will pass quickly。 时间会过得很快。
MIGUEL: You’ll see。 I might even be able to e back to New York next summer。 说不定。 我明
年夏天也许能够再回到纽约来也不一定。
MARTA: Oh; Miguel; you’ll forget all about me。 Your mother will find you a nice girl; you’ll get
married; and live happily ever after。 米盖尔; 你会把我拋到九霄云外。 你妈妈会替你找一个合适
的女孩子; 然后你会结婚; 并且以后会有幸福美满的生活。
MIGUEL: No; I won’t。 I swear I won’t。 Don’t you believe me? 我不会的。 我发誓不会。 你不相信
我吗?
着迷英语900 句
MARTA: I don’t want to talk about it。 All I know is that you are going to be taken away from me。 我
不想谈。 我只知道;你要被别人抢走了。
MIGUEL: That’s ridiculous! I’ll write every day; whether you answer me or not。 胡说! 我每天都会
写信; 不管你回信不回信。
MARTA: Don’t be silly。 You’ll have other things to do。 别说傻话。 你会有别的事情够你忙的了。
MIGUEL: Don’t cry; Marta; please。 玛它; 不要哭; 我求你。
MIGUEL: Look; here e Mrs。 Ortega and Pedro。 你看; 欧特迦太太和佩德罗来了。
MARTA: I wish they would go away。 我真希望他们走远一点。
MIGUEL: You don’t really mean that; Marta。 玛它; 你不是真的这样想吧。
PEDRO: I hope we’re not interrupting anything。 We want to say good…bye; too。 希望我们没有打扰
你们。 我们也想道别一下。
MRS。ORTEGA: Let me give you a kiss; my boy。 Remember me to your mother and father。 孩子; 让
我亲你一下。 替我问候令堂令尊。
MRS。ORTEGA: I hope to see them again。 I’ll miss you; Miguel。 我希望能再看到他们。 米盖尔;
我会想你。
MIGUEL: I’ll miss you; too。 It’s been a wonderful summer。 Thank you。 Take care of Pedro。 He still
needs his mama。
我也会想您。 这个夏天过得可真愉快。 谢谢您。 您要照顾佩德罗。 他还需要妈妈。
PEDRO: Good…bye; kid。 再见; 老弟。
LOUSPEAKER: Last call for Flight 629 for Bogota; leaving from Gate 10。 搭乘六二九次班机飞往
波哥大的乘客请到十号登机处;这是最后一次广播。
MARTA: You’d better hurry; Miguel。 米盖尔; 要快一点。
MIGUEL: Don’t cry; Marta。 玛它; 不要哭了。
OFFIDER: Sorry; Miss。 这位小姐; 很抱歉。
OFFICER: Only passengers are allowed beyond this point。 只有乘客才可以过去。
MIGUEL: Marta?。。。 玛它?。。。
MARTA: Good…bye; Miguel。 米盖尔; 再见。
ALI: How many days to my birthday? 我的生日还有几天到?
MRS。NIKZAD: Five。 五天。
ALI: Are we going to invite Mr。 Yamamoto; the vegetable man; to my party? 我们要不要邀请山本
先生; 卖菜的; 参加我的派对?
MRS。NIKZAD: I don’t think so; dear。 我想不邀请他; 孩子。
MRS。NIKZAD: We don’t know him very well; 我们和他不很熟;
MRS。NIKZAD: and he might be too busy to e。 而且他可能太忙。
MRS。NIKZAD: I understand his store is being renovated next week。 我听说他的商店下个星期要
整修内部。
ALI: Oh。 And what about Mr。 O’Neill? Is he ing? 噢; 那欧尼尔先生呢? 他来不来?
MRS。NIKZAD: He’s been invited。 他已经被邀请了。
ALI: But is he ing? 但是他会来吗?
MRS。NIKZAD: We haven’t heard from him yet; Ali。 阿里; 他还没有答覆我们呢。
ALI: I hope he es。 我希望他能来。
MRS。NIKZAD: Don’t worry; Ali。 I’m sure he’ll try his best。阿里; 你放心好了。 我相信他会儘量赶
着迷英语900 句
来的。
ALI: What about Mr。 Yamamoto? 那么山本先生呢?
MRS。NIKZAD: I don’t know; dear。 我不知道; 孩子。
ALI: But I want to invite him。 我要请他来嘛。
MRS。NIKZAD: Let’s wait and ask your father。 我们等一下问你爸爸好了。
ALI: Do we have to wait? 我们一定要等吗?
MRS。NIKZAD: Of course; Ali。 But don’t be upset。 The invitation can be sent out first thing in the
morning。 阿里; 当然要等。 但是不要那么烦恼了。 明天早上第一件事就是将请帖寄出去。
ALI: I’m going outside。 OK? 我要到外面走走。 好不好?
MRS。NIKZAD: All right; dear。 Don’t be too long。 It’s almost lunch time。 好的; 孩子。 别出去太久。
快要吃午餐的了。
MRS。NIKZAD: Hello; Simon。 Have you seen Ali this afternoon? 塞门你好。 你今天下午有没有看
到阿里?
MR。NIKZAD: No; Zahra。 Why? 没有; 萨拉。 出了什么事吗?
MRS。NIKZAD: Oh; dear。 I can’t find him anywhere。 I thought he might have gone to the Fair。 I’ve
looked all over。 噢,亲爱的。 我到处都找不到他。 我以为他可能是到万博会去了。 我已经到处找
过了。
MRS。NIKZAD: I don’t know what to do。 我不知道怎么办才好。
MRS。NIKZAD: He should have been back an hour ago。 他一个钟头前就应该回来了。
MR。NIKZAD: Don’t worry; Zahra。 Probably; he’s visiting a friend and forgot about the time。 萨拉;
别着急。 大概他去找朋友而忘了时间。
MRS。NIKZAD: But an hour and a half? 但会一个半钟头吗?
MRS。NIKZAD: That’s not like him。 这不像他。
MRS。NIKZAD: He could have had an accident。 他可能发生了意外。
MR。NIKZAD: Yes; he could have; Zahra; but he probably didn’t。 Did anything happen this morning?
What were you talking about before he left? 可能是可能; 萨拉; 但他也可能没发生什么事。 今天
早上有没有发生什么事情? 他走以前你们谈了些什么?
MRS。NIKZAD: His birthday party。 他生日派对的事。
MRS。NIKZAD: It’s all he talks about lately。 最近他所谈到的就是这件事。
MR。NIKZAD: Is it possible you said something to upset him? 可不可能是你说了些什么话; 使他
不高兴?
MRS。NIKZAD: I must have。 I know he was upset because we haven’t received Mr。 O’Neill’s reply
to our invitation; and。。。一定是这样子。 我们邀请了欧尼尔先生; 但还没收到他的答覆我知道他有
点难过; 还有。。。
MR。NIKZAD: And? 还有什么?
MRS。NIKZAD: And because we haven’t invited Mr。 Yamamoto。还有; 因为我们没有邀请山本先生。
MR。NIKZAD: Anything else? 还有别的吗?
MRS。NIKZAD: No。 He left the house right after that。 I suppose I should have called you earlier。 没
有了。 谈过这些以后他就出去了。 我应该早一点打电话给你的。
MR。NIKZAD: Zahra; I’m sure there’s nothing to worry about。 He’s probably on his way to the Fair
to see Mr。 O’Neill; or else he’s with Mr。 Yamamoto。 萨拉; 我想我们没有什么好担心的。 他大概
到万博会去探望欧尼尔先生; 或者在山本先生那边。
着迷英语900 句
MRS。NIKZAD: Oh; wait! Here he is! And Mr。 Yamamoto is with him。 You were right; Simon。 He
must have gone to Mr。 Yamamoto’s。 噢; 等一下! 他来了! 山本先生跟他一道。 塞门; 你说对了。
他一定是到山本先生那里去了。
MRS。 NIKZAD: Ali; my little Martian。 Where were you? Why didn’t you tell me where you were
going? You’ve been gone three hours! 阿里; 我的小火星人; 你到哪里去了? 你为什么不告诉我
你要去哪里? 你已出去叁个钟头了!
MRS。 NIKZAD: Mr。 Yamamoto; I can’t thank you enough for bringing him back。 What happened;
Ali? Where were you? I was so worried。 山本先生; 你把他带回来了; 我真感激不尽。 阿里; 到底
发生了什么事? 你到哪里去了? 我多么耽心。
ALI: Don’t cry; Mommy。 I won’t do it again。 I promise。 Don’t cry。 I just went to Mr。 Yamamoto’s
store to invite him to my party。 不要哭了; 妈! 我不会再犯了。 我答应你。 不要哭了。 我只是到山
本先生的店里去请他参加我的派对。
ALI: It takes too long to invite people by mail。 I got lost。 因为写信邀请人太慢。 我迷路了。
ALI: I started walking; and then I didn’t know where I was。 So I asked people to help me find Mr。
Yamamoto’s store。我开始走路; 然后不知道自己在哪里。 所以我请别人帮助我找山本先生的商店。
“ALI: Some people said; ““Turn left;”“ and some people said; ““Turn right;”“ and sometimes I forgot
what they said。 But I didn’t get scared!” “有的人说: ““往左转;”“ 也有的人说: ““往右转;”“ 有时
候我忘了他们说什么。 可是我并不害怕!”
“ALI: I kept saying to myself; ““You’re almost seven!”“ Anyway; all of a sudden; I was right there in
front of Mr。 Yamamoto’s store。” “我一直对自己说: ““你快七岁了!”“ 反正我忽然间; 来到了山本
先生商店的门口。”
ALI: It was like magic! And Mr。 Yamamoto can e to my party。 I asked him。 就像在变魔术一样!
山本先生可以参加我的派对; 我已经问过他了。
MR。 YAMAMOTO: You should have seen him; Mrs。 Nikzad。 可惜你没有看到; 尼克萨德太太。
MR。 YAMAMOTO: When Ali found the store; he may have been shaking a little; but he wouldn’t
cry。 He’s a brave boy。 当阿里找到我的店的时候; 虽然似乎有一点发抖; 但他坚决不哭。 他是
个很勇敢的小男孩。
: Dear Pedro; 佩德罗;
: I’ve been back over a week now。 我已经回来一个多星期了。
: I expected to have trouble adjusting to life in New York; but no one ever told me that I would have
trouble read