九味书屋 > 武侠仙侠电子书 > 著迷英语900句 >

第2部分

著迷英语900句-第2部分

小说: 著迷英语900句 字数: 每页4000字

按键盘上方向键 ← 或 → 可快速上下翻页,按键盘上的 Enter 键可回到本书目录页,按键盘上方向键 ↑ 可回到本页顶部!
————未阅读完?加入书签已便下次继续阅读!



ANNA: Vegetable soup; please。 请给我蔬菜汤。
COUNTERMAN: Here you are。 Next! 这是你的。 下一位!
CARLO: What’s that? 那是什么?
ANNA: Pizza。 Pizza。
CARLO: No; not in Italian。 What is it in English? 不; 不是用意大利文; 英文怎么讲?
ANNA: It’s “pizza” in English; too。 英文也叫Pizza。

着迷英语900 句
CARLO: Oh; really? What are those? 哦; 真的? 那些是什么东西?
ANNA: Baked potatoes。 烤马铃薯。
CARLO: And this? 那这个呢?
ANNA: Uh。。。 an apple。 嗯。。。 是apple (苹果)。
CARLO: Are you sure? 你确定吗?
ANNA: Yes; I’m sure。 当然确定。
CARLO: Spell it。 把它拼出来。
ANNA: A…p…p…l…e。 A…p…p…l…e。
CARLO: A…p…p…l…e; apple。 Spell “potato”。 A…p…p…l…e; apple; 把potato (马铃薯) 拼出来。
ANNA: P…o…t…a…t…o。 P…o…t…a…t…o。
CARLO: And。。。 还有这个。。。
ANNA: Look! Isn’t that Atsuko; the woman in our class? let’s sit there。 Hi; Atsuko。 Where’s your
husband? 你看! 那不是我们班上的明子吗? 我们坐那边吧。 明子你好;你的先生呢?
ATSUKO: He’s in line again。 He’s hungry tonight。 他又去排队了; 他今天晚上很饿。
CARLO: How’s the food here? 这里的菜怎么样?
ATSUKO: It’s okay。 The rice isn’t good; but the sandwiches are okay。 还可以; 这里的饭不好吃;
但是叁明治还不错。
PEDRO: Are you writing letters again? 你又在写信了?
MIGUEL: Huh? 什么?
PEDRO: What are you doing? 你在做什么?
MIGUEL: I’m writing to my mother。 我在写信给我妈妈。
PEDRO: Send her my regards。 代我问候她。
MIGUEL: Where are you going? Isn’t that my new sweater? 你要去哪里? 那不是我的新毛衣吗?
PEDRO: Yes。 I’m going to the movies with Marta; the Colombian girl on the fourth floor。 是。 我正
要与四楼那位哥伦比亚女孩子玛它去看电影。
MIGUEL: You are? What about the woman in your office? 你真要去? 那; 你的公司那位小姐呢?
PEDRO: What about her? 她怎么样?
MIGUEL: Aren’t you seeing her tonight? 你今天晚上不是要去看她的吗?
PEDRO: No; tomorrow night。 不是; 是明天晚上。
MIGUEL: And。。。 what’s her name; the girl in the bakery? 还有。。。 麵包店那个叫什么名字来着的女
孩子?
PEDRO: Yolanda? I’m seeing her on Friday。 幼兰达? 我星期五要看她。
MIGUEL: Marta’s a nice girl。 玛它是个很善良的好女孩。
PEDRO: Who? Oh; Marta。 Yes; she is; isn’t she? It’s her birthday next Sunday。 谁? 哦; 玛它。 是的;
她很善良可不是吗? 下星期天是她的生日。
MIGUEL: I know。 April 22nd。 我知道; 是四月二十二号。
PEDRO: We’re going to a party。 我们将要参加一个宴会。
MIGUEL: Aren’t you going to the movies? 你们不是要去看电影吗?
PEDRO: Yes。 Tonight Marta and I are going to the movies。 Next week; on Marta’s birthday; we’re
going to a party。 是啊!我和玛它今天晚上要去看电影。 在下个礼拜玛它过生日时; 我将要参加
宴会。
MIGUEL: Oh。 喔!

着迷英语900 句
PEDRO: Marta isn’t going to the party。 玛它不参加聚会了。
MIGUEL: Oh? Why? 哦? 为什么?
PEDRO: She’s sick。 她生病了。
MIGUEL: Oh; I’m sorry。 What’s wrong? 噢; 真可惜; 她怎么了?
PEDRO: A headache。 头痛。
MIGUEL: A headache? 头痛啊?
PEDRO: Yes; a headache。 对了; 头痛。
MIGUEL: Where are you going? 你要去哪?
PEDRO: To the party。 去参加聚会。
MIGUEL: You’re going alone? 你一个人去吗?
PEDRO: Sure。 Are you writing to your mother again? 当然。 你又要写信给你妈妈?
MIGUEL: Yes。 是的。
PEDRO: Send her my regards。 Well; I’m going。 Good…bye。 请代我问候她。 好了; 我要走了; 再见。
MIGUEL: Bye。 See you later。 回头见。
MARTA: Who is it? 那一位?
MIGUEL: Miguel。 Pedro’s friend。 米盖尔; 佩德罗的朋友。
MARTA: What a surprise! e in。 真想不到! 请进。
MIGUEL: Thank you。 Here。 Happy birthday。 谢谢。 这个给你; 祝你生日快乐。
MARTA: Oh; Miguel。 They’re beautiful! Thank you。 米盖尔; 真漂亮; 谢谢你。
MIGUEL: I’m sorry about your headache。 听说你头痛; 我真替你难过。
MARTA: Headache? Oh; yes; my headache。 I’m fine now; thank you。 头痛? 噢; 是的; 我是头痛;
但现在已经好了; 谢谢你。
MIGUEL: I’m glad。 Let’s go to a movie; then。 我很高兴。 那么; 我们一起去看电影; 好不好?
MARTA: Miguel! What a good idea! 米盖尔! 那真是一个好主意!
BILL: Hello! Nora? Billy? Jack? Suzy? Peggy? I’m home! 喂! 诺拉? 比利? 杰克? 苏西? 蓓姬?
我回来了!
NORA: Hi; dear。 You’re home early。 嗨! 亲爱的; 你回来得很早嘛!
BILL: Hi; honey。 Where were you? 嗨! 甜心; 你刚才在哪里?
NORA: I was in the bathroom。 我在洗手间。
BILL: Where are the kids? 孩子们到哪里去了?
NORA: Peggy’s at the library。 Billy and Jack are at baseball practice。 蓓姬去图书馆; 比利和杰克
练棒球去了。
BILL: And Suzy? 苏西呢?
NORA: She was here a few minutes ago。 Maybe she’s in her room。 她刚刚还在这里; 也许在她的
房里吧!
BILL: Gee; I’m tired。 唷; 好累。
NORA: How was your day? 今天怎么样?
BILL: Busy; but not bad。 很忙; 但是还不错。
BILLY AND JACK: Hi; Mom。 Hi; Dad。 妈你好。 爸你好。
BILL: Hi; kids。 How was baseball practice? 你们好; 棒球练得怎么样?
JACK: Great! I’m hungry; Mom。 非常好。 妈; 我肚子饿了。

着迷英语900 句
BILLY: Jack; we weren’t great; and you know it。 杰克; 我们练得并不好; 你是知道的。
JACK: Maybe you weren’t。 或许你练得不好。
BILLY: Oh; I see。 You were great; but the team wasn’t。 哦; 我懂了; 你练得非常好; 而全队不怎
么好。
JACK: Right。 Now you understand。 对了; 你现在才晓得。
BILLY: Jack; you are a。。。 杰克; 你这个人。。。
NORA: Dinner’s almost ready。 About five more minutes。 再五分钟左右; 晚餐就好了。
BILL: When’s the big game? 什么时候大赛?
BILLY: Next Saturday。 This was our last practice before the game。 下星期六。 这是我们比赛前的
最后一次练习。
JACK: I’m hungry。 我肚子饿了。
BILLY: Hey; Jack。 Let’s practice until dinner’s ready。 嗨; 杰克。 我们再去练; 练到吃晚餐为止。
JACK: OK。 Superman。 Let’s go。 好吧; 超人。 走吧!
ALI: Mama; I’m hungry。 I want a hot dog。 妈; 我饿了; 我要吃热狗。
MRS。 NIKZAD: Ali; be patient。 阿里; 不要急。
MR。 NIKZAD: Now let’s see。 我们来看
MR。 NIKZAD: On this map there are three restaurants in the Plaza of Nations; 这张地图; 上面有叁
家餐馆在国家广场里;
MR。 NIKZAD: Italian; French; and Spanish。 包括义大利风味、法国风味和西班牙风味。
MR。 NIKZAD: How about Italian food for lunch? 午餐吃义大利菜怎么样?
ALI: But; Father; I want a hot dog! 但是; 爸; 我要吃热狗嘛!
MR。 NIKZAD: Ali; be quiet。 I’m talking to your mother。 阿里;别吵; 我在跟你妈说话。
MRS。 NIKZAD: Dear; he’s only six。 亲爱的; 他才六岁嘛!
ALI: Look! An ice cream man! May I have an ice cream sandwich; please; please? I love ice cream
sandwiches。 你看! 冰淇淋摊贩! 我可以吃冰淇淋叁明治吗? 拜托! 我最喜欢吃冰淇淋叁明治。
MR。 NIKZAD: He’s impossible。 真是拿他没办法。
MRS。 NIKZAD: He’s only a child。 他还小。
MR。 NIKZAD: You may have your ice cream sandwich after lunch。 吃完午餐以后你才可以吃冰淇
淋叁明治。
MR。 NIKZAD: Excuse me; sir。 Can you help me? Where is the Italian restaurant? 对不起先生; 您
能不能帮个忙? 请问义大利餐馆在哪?
BILL: It’s in the Italian Pavilion; over there。 On the second floor。 就在那边的义大利馆里面。 在二
楼。
MR。 NIKZAD: Thank you。 谢谢。
ALI: I can have an ice cream sandwich later; can’t I? 待会儿我可以吃冰淇淋叁明治吗?
BILL: Of course; you can。 After lunch。 当然可以; 但要在吃过午餐以后。
ALI: My name’s Ali。 我的名字叫阿里。
MRS。 NIKZAD: e along; Ali。 The man is busy。 过来; 阿里; 这位先生很忙。
BILL: That’s OK。 Where are you from; Ali? 没关系; 阿里; 你从哪儿来的?
ALI: Iran。 伊朗。
BILL: Really? 真的吗?

着迷英语900 句
ALI: Yes。 I can speak two languages。 嗯; 我会说两种语言。
BILL: Oh? Your English is very good。 哦? 你英文说得很好。
ALI: Yes。 嗯。
MR。 NIKZAD: e; Ali! The restaurant’s over here。 阿里;来; 餐馆就在这。
MRS。 NIKZAD: e along; Ali。 Good…bye; sir。 Thank you for your help。 快来; 阿里。 先生再见;
谢谢你的帮忙。
ALI: Bye…bye; ice cream man。 拜拜; 卖冰淇淋的先生。
BILL: Good…bye; Ali。 See you after lunch。 阿里;再见; 午餐后再碰头。
WAITER: Here are your cocktails。 这是二位的? 尾酒。
MR。 CRAWFORD: Thank you。 谢谢。
WAITER: The sherry? 雪利酒是哪一位的?
MRS。 CRAWFORD: For me; thank you。 我的; 谢谢。
WAITER: And the martini is for you; sir? 这杯马丁尼该是先生的吧?
MR。 CRAWFORD: Yes; thank you。 是的; 谢谢。
WAITER: May I take your order now? 二位要不要点菜?
MR。 CRAWFORD: Please。 好的。
WAITER: The lobster is very good today。 今天的龙虾很不错。
MR。 CRAWFORD: Dear? 亲爱的; 怎么样?
MRS。 CRAWFORD: Oh; a fruit salad; please。 噢; 请给我一客水果沙拉。
WAITER: Certainly。 And you; sir? 好的。 先生您呢?
MR。 CRAWFORD: The lobster; and a salad; please。 请来个龙虾和沙拉。
WAITER: Thank you。 Wine; sir? 好的; 先生要不要叫一点葡萄酒?
MR。 CRAWFORD: Wine; dear? 亲爱的; 要不要酒?
MRS。 CRAWFORD: No; not for me。 不; 我

返回目录 上一页 下一页 回到顶部 0 0

你可能喜欢的