著迷英语900句-第4部分
按键盘上方向键 ← 或 → 可快速上下翻页,按键盘上的 Enter 键可回到本书目录页,按键盘上方向键 ↑ 可回到本页顶部!
————未阅读完?加入书签已便下次继续阅读!
第一站:山本果菜店。”
JIM: May I buy the newspaper from you? 我能向你买这份报纸吗?
着迷英语900 句
CUSTOMER 1: No; take it; please。 Here。 不用; 你拿去好了; 不要客气。 来。
JIM: Thank you。 Now the lettuce。 Here。 There was a head in the case with the cabbage。 谢谢。 现在
找找萵苣看; 有了; 箱子里有一棵和洋白菜放在一起。
CUSTOMER 1: How much is it? 多少钱一棵?
JIM: Seventy…nine cents。 七毛九分。
MR。 YAMAMOTO: No。 Give it to him for forty cents。 It’s the last head。 不必那么多; 算它四毛好
了; 那是最后一棵。
CUSTOMER 1: Thank you; Mr。 Yamamoto。 Good…bye。 谢谢您; 山本先生; 再见。
MR。 YAMAMOTO: Good…bye。 再见。
JIM: OK。 Who’s next? Whose oranges are these? 好的; 下一位是谁? 这些是谁要的橙子?
CUSTOMER 2: They’re mine。 是我要的。
JIM: And the potatoes? 马铃薯呢?
CUSTOMER 2: Hers。 是她的。
JIM: That’s 1。99; please。 一共是一元九毛九分。
ALI: Hello; ice cream man。 您好; 卖冰淇淋的。
BILL: Hello; Ali。 Are you alone? 阿里;你好; 你一个人啊?
ALI: Yes。 是的。
BILL: Where are your parents? 你父母在哪里?
ALI: I don’t know。 我不知道。
BILL: Really? Uh。。。 Ali。。。 真的? 阿里; 这个。。。
ALI: May I have an ice cream sandwich; please? 我可不可以吃一个冰淇淋叁明治? 可不可以?
BILL: Sure; Ali。 Why don’t you sit down and talk to me? 当然可以。 你为什么不坐下来跟我聊聊天?
ALI: OK。 Here’s thirty …five cents。 好。 给您叁毛五分钱。
BILL: Whose money is that? 那是谁的钱?
ALI: It’s mine。 是我的。
BILL: It’s yours? You’re a rich young man! 是你的? 你这个年轻人很有钱。
ALI: Yes。 对啊!
BILL: I like your jacket; Ali。 阿里; 我很喜欢你的外套。
ALI: I don’t。 It’s my brother’s。 我不喜欢; 是我哥哥的。
BILL: Don’t you like your brother? 你不喜欢你哥哥吗?
ALI: No。 My father and mother like my brother。 He’s always good。 I don’t like him。 嗯; 我爸爸妈
妈都喜欢哥哥。 他总是很乖, 我不喜欢他。
BILL: I like you; Ali。 阿里;我喜欢你。
ALI: May I e home with you? 我可不可以和您回家?
BILL: Look! Isn’t that your mother? She’s crying; Ali。 看! 那不是你的妈妈吗? 阿里; 她正在喊你。
ALI: Mommy! Mommy! Here I am! 妈! 妈! 我在这里!
第二集
PEDRO: Where were you last night? 你昨晚上哪儿去?
MIGUEL: At the movies。 看电影。
着迷英语900 句
PEDRO: Oh yeah? Which one? 哦; 真的? 哪一家?
MIGUEL: Uh; I forget。 唉; 我忘了。
PEDRO: Oh; you forget; huh? Were you with someone? What was her name? 哦; 你忘了; 嗯? 你
跟谁去的? 她叫什么名字?
MIGUEL: As a matter of fact; I was with。。。 事实上; 我是跟。。。
PEDRO: Aha! I’m never wrong。 Was it anyone I know? 哈! 我没猜错。 我认识她吗?
MIGUEL: Yes; Pedro; I。。。 是的; 佩德罗; 我。。。
PEDRO: No。 No。 Let me guess。 Hmm。 It’s someone I know。 Was it。。。 不; 不; 让我猜猜看。 。。。 嗯; 一
定是我认识的人; 她是。。。
MIGUEL: Pedro; this isn’t a game。 佩德罗; 这又不是游戏。
PEDRO: Oh; Miguel。 You’re always so serious。 Relax! Now; who。。。 唷; 米盖尔; 你就是这么认真。
轻鬆点! 嗯; 她是。。。
MIGUEL: Pedro。。。 佩德罗。。。
PEDRO: Was it the woman in the candy store? You know; the one with blond hair? 是糖果店的哪
位女孩子? 你认识的那位金发小姐?
PEDRO: She’s always smiling at you。 她常对你微笑。
MIGUEL: No; Pedro; it was。。。 不是; 佩德罗; 是。。。
PEDRO: Hmm; I’m usually good at these games。 How about Danielle? 嗯; 我最会玩这种游戏了。
是不是丹尼尔?
MIGUEL: Shut up! 不要说了!
PEDRO: OK。 OK。 I give up。 好; 好; 我不猜了。
PEDRO: Who is the myste ry woman? 那神秘女郎是谁?
MIGUEL: Marta。 玛它。
PEDRO: Marta! 玛它!
MIGUEL: Yes。 是的。
PEDRO: Thanks for telling me。 Women! What can you do? One minute she’s crazy about me; and
the next minute she’s
going out with you。 谢谢你告诉我。 女人! 你能怎么办? 一分钟前她还为我而疯狂; 一分钟后;
她却跟你出去了。
MIGUEL: I’m sorry; Pedro。 佩德罗; 很抱歉。
PEDRO: It’s OK。 没关系;
PEDRO: It’s your turn。 现在轮到你了。
MIGUEL: You’re wrong。 那你就错了。
MIGUEL: We really like each other。 我们真正的互相爱慕。
PEDRO: Good luck。 祝你好运。
MIGUEL: Pedro! 佩德罗;
MIGUEL: Aren’t you ever serious? 你就不能正经点吗?
PEDRO: What’s happening; Tom? 汤姆; 发生了什么事?
TOM: Man; you know that chick in the bakery? 老兄; 你认识麵包店那女孩吗?
PEDRO: Yeah; Yolanda。 认识; 叫幼兰达。
TOM: No; man; not that one。 Emma。 不; 老兄; 不是那个; 是爱玛。
PEDRO: Emma? 爱玛?
着迷英语900 句
TOM: Yeah。 She’s there on weekends。 You know her。 She’s short。 是啊! 她每个周末都在这儿,你
认识她的,个子矮矮的。
PEDRO: What color is her hair? 她头发是什么顏色?
TOM: It’s blond。 金黄色的。
PEDRO: What color are her eyes? 她眼睛是什么顏色?
TOM: Dark brown。 深棕色。
PEDRO: Is she pretty? 她长得漂亮吗?
TOM: Yeah; she’s pretty; and she’s after you。 是的; 她很漂亮; 她在追你。
PEDRO: Yeah? 是吗?
“TOM: Yeah。 She’s always asking me about you。” “How’s your friend?” “ And I say “” “Which
friend?” “You know; Tom。 That tall; handsome guy with curly hair。” “是的; 她时常问我有关
你的事。” “你的朋友怎么样?” “我说”“那位朋友啊?” “你知道的; 那位高大而
英俊的男孩”
“TOM: And I say; “” “Oh yeah; him。” “我说”“哦,是他啊!”
PEDRO: Do you know her number? 你知道她的(电话) 号码吗?
TOM: Yeah; 263。。。 知道; 是263。。。
PEDRO: Wait a minute。 OK。 What is it? 请等一下; 好; 几号?
TOM: 263…7954。 263…7954
PEDRO: Thanks; buddy。 谢谢了; 朋友
JIM: He doesn’t watch television! 他不看电视;
JIM: He doesn’t go to the movies! He goes to the store every day。 他不看电影; 他每天去商店;
JIM: He never takes a day off! 他未曾休假过!
PEARL: Jim; calm down。 吉姆; 静下来。
JIM: He never laughs! He never gets angry! 他不曾笑过; 不曾生气过!
FRANK: That’s the way he is; Jim。 他就是那样; 吉姆。
JIM: Is he happy? Is he sad? Do you know; Dad? He’s your father。 他快乐吗? 悲伤吗? 爸; 你知
道吗? 他是你的父亲。
FRANK: He doesn’t think about happiness; Jim。 吉姆; 他不曾考虑过快乐;
FRANK: He thinks about his family and his obligations。 他只想到他的家庭与责任。
JIM: That’s no way to live。 那并非生活之道。
PEARL: Maybe not; but it’s his way。 也许不是; 但却是他的生活方式。
JIM: All right。 It’s his way。 But。。。 好吧; 那是他的方式; 不过。。。
PEARL: But; what? 不过什么?
JIM: Why doesn’t he like me? 他为什么不喜欢我?
JIM: Why does he insult me in front of the customers? 为什么他当着顾客的面侮辱我?
PEARL: He doesn’t; Jim! I don’t believe it。 他不会的; 吉姆; 我不相信。
“JIM: It’s true; Mom。 He always says; ““All of the customers know the prices。 Why don’t
you?”““ “确实是这样子; 妈; 他
常常说”“所有的顾客都晓得价格; 为什么你就不知道?”““
PEARL: Oh; Jim; that’s the way he is。 噢; 吉姆; 他就是那样子。
JIM: OK。 but does he have to be that way all the time? We work together every day; but we never
talk to each other。 Either
着迷英语900 句
he changes or I quit。 好,但是他有必要整天都这样子吗?我们每天一起工作就从来没说过话。
不是他改变,就是我不。
FRANK: You know; Jim; 你知道的; 吉姆;
FRANK: you are his favorite grandchild。 你是他最疼的孙子。
JIM: How do you know? 你怎么知道?
FRANK: He doesn’t say it; but I know。 他没说过; 但我明。
JIM: I give up。 我不说了。
CUSTOMER: Congratulations; Mr。 Yamamoto。 You’re famous! 恭喜你; 山本先生; 你出名了。
MR。 YAMAMOTO: Famous? 出名?
CUSTOMER: Yes。 That was a great article about you in the paper。 是啊? 报上有一大篇关于你的
文章。
MR。 YAMAMOTO: Ssh。 Don’t tell the vegetables。 They don’t know yet。 嘘! 不要跟蔬菜说; 它们
还不知道呢!
CUSTOMER: What does your family think about it? 你家人觉得怎样?
MR。 YAMAMOTO: They’re very happy about it。 It’s good for business。 他们很高兴; 这有助于生意。
CUSTOMER: Where’s Jim today? 吉姆今天到那里去了。
MR。 YAMAMOTO: He’s at the Fair。 He’s celebrating。 他在博览会; 他庆贺去了。
CUSTOMER: What’s he celebrating? 他庆贺什么?
MR。 YAMAMOTO: My new fame and fortune。 我的新名誉和运气。
CUSTOMER: Maybe he’s right。 Why aren’t you celebrating with him? 也许他是对的; 你为什么没
跟他一道庆祝呢?
MR。 YAMAMOTO: Celebrations are for young people。庆祝是属于年轻人的。
CUSTOMER: Well; maybe。 But all of us need a day off; sometimes。 Why don’t you go to the Fair;
Mr。 Yamamoto? 嗯;
也许是; 不过; 我们大家有时候也是需要休息的。 山本先生; 你何不到博览会去呢?
MR。 YAMAMOTO: I don’t really like crowds。 我真不喜欢人群。
CUSTOMER: I can understand that。 But you can go on Wednesdays or Thursdays。 It’s not so
crowded then。 我能瞭解;
不过; 你可以在星期叁或星期四去; 那时候就没有那么拥挤了。
MR。 YAMAMOTO: Yes? Well; maybe。 是吗? 好吧; 也许。
: It isn’t a large room; and the