九味书屋 > 武侠仙侠电子书 > 著迷英语900句 >

第9部分

著迷英语900句-第9部分

小说: 著迷英语900句 字数: 每页4000字

按键盘上方向键 ← 或 → 可快速上下翻页,按键盘上的 Enter 键可回到本书目录页,按键盘上方向键 ↑ 可回到本页顶部!
————未阅读完?加入书签已便下次继续阅读!



: At eighteen; I married an older man。 十八岁那年; 我嫁给一个年纪比较大的男人。
: He had a little money; and I spent a few happy years with him。 他有一点钱; 我和他过了几年快
乐的日子;
: I got new clothes and lived in a fine house。 我买了很多新衣服; 并住在一栋很漂亮的房子里。
: But I didn’t love him; and I think he knew it; too。 不过; 我并不爱他; 我想他也知道。
: It wasn’t his fault。 He wasn’t a bad husband。 这不是他的过失; 他并不是一个不好的丈夫;
: He wanted a quiet life and a big family。 他希望日子过得很平静; 及子女生得很多。
: I didn’t。 We fought about it and made each other miserable。 而我不要; 我们为了这件事而吵架;
弄得彼此都很苦闷。
: Finally we got a divorce。 After that I came to New York。最后我们离婚了; 离婚后我就到纽约来了。
: My dear husband; Francisco; 我亲爱的丈夫法兰西斯哥:
: I miss you; my dear; but we are happy and healthy; and the children send their love。 亲爱的; 我真
想念你; 我们都很愉快很健康。 孩子们都向你问好。
: Paulo is busy every minute。 保罗时时刻刻的忙着;
: He is just like you; so sensible; maybe too sensible。 他跟你一样; 脚踏实地。 也许他过度脚踏实地;
: He thinks about business all the time。 一天到晚想着生意的事情;
: He doesn’t have any real friends here。 在这里他没有什么真正的朋友。
: Joana is growing up before my eyes。 琼娜在我眼前迅速长大;

着迷英语900 句
: Every day she grows more mature; less shy; and more confident。 她一天比一天成熟; 没有以前害
羞; 比以前更有自信。
: She’s getting serious about art again; so she’s going to take some courses at one of the schools here。
她又对艺术认真
起来; 因此打算在此地的一所学校进修。
: She’s talented; but not very patient。 She has a lot to learn。 她有天分; 但没有多大耐心; 还有许多
事情有待学习。
: I am enjoying the Fair; but most of all; I am enjoying the children。 我很喜欢到万博会玩; 但是;
带给我最大的乐趣; 还是孩子们;
: I am very proud of them。 我真以他们为傲。
: At first; Joana was nervous about her English; but now she is almost fluent。 琼娜当初耽心她的英
文不够好; 可是现在几乎和美国人一样流利了。
: As a matter of fact; she is teaching me! 事实上; 她还教我呢!
: So; my dear; how are you? 亲爱的; 你还好吗?
: How are things at home? I miss you。 家里的情形怎么样? 我真想念你;
: I read and reread all your letters。 你的信; 我都看了又看。
: Your devoted wife; 你挚爱的妻
: Alicia 爱丽霞上
MR。NIKZAD: What are we going to do with Ali? 对于阿里我们将怎么做?
MRS。NIKZAD: What do you mean; dear? He’s only six。 你是什么意思? 他才六岁。
MR。NIKZAD: He’ll be seven in a few weeks。 It’s time to think about his future。 他再过几个礼拜就
七岁了; 该为他的前途着想了。
MRS。NIKZAD: Oh; dear。 哦; 亲爱的。
MR。NIKZAD: You spoil him; Zahra。 萨拉; 你太宠他了。
MRS。NIKZAD: And you’re too strict。 You’re always criticizing him。 但你对他太严了; 你总是对
他吹毛求疵。
MR。NIKZAD: Because he never behaves。 Why can’t Ali be more like Hussein。 因为他从不守规矩;
他为什么不能像郝仙那样?
MRS。NIKZAD: But dear; they are different people。 They’ll never behave the same way。 但是; 亲爱
的; 他们俩个是不同的啊! 他们的举止完全不一样。
MR。NIKZAD: We take him to the Fair; and what does he do? He runs away! 我们带他去万博会;
而他做什么呢? 他跑掉了!
MRS。NIKZAD: He’s a very independent child。 他是个很独立的孩子。
MR。NIKZAD: I’ll never understand him。 And what an imagination! He thinks ice cream vendors are
secret agents。 He talks to animals and toys。 我永远不会瞭解他。 他多么有幻想力! 竟然把冰淇淋
摊贩视为密探; 还对着动物和玩具讲话。
MRS。NIKZAD: All children are like that; dear。 所有的小孩子都是那样子的; 亲爱的。
MR。NIKZAD: No; Zahra; all children are not like that。 不; 萨拉; 并不是每一个孩子都是这样子;
MR。NIKZAD: You can’t make excuses for him forever。 你不能永远为他找藉口。
MR。NIKZAD: Last year he misbehaved because he didn’t understand English。 去年他不乖是因为
他不懂英文;
MR。NIKZAD: This year you won’t be able to use that excuse。 今年你不能再用那个理由了。

着迷英语900 句
MRS。NIKZAD: Then we’ll have to find a school for children like Ali。 那么我们必须找一所可以收
容像阿里这样孩子的学校。
MR。NIKZAD: Where will you find a school for stubborn children with bad manners? 哪里有学校可
给又顽强又不懂礼貌的孩子去念?
MR。NIKZAD: He won’t listen to anybody。 他是谁的话都不听的。
MRS。NIKZAD: He’s not stubborn; he’s independent。 But don’t worry。 I’ll look for a school for
creative children。 他并不顽强; 他是独立。 你放心好了; 我将会找到一所给创作力特别强的儿童
念的学校。
MR。NIKZAD: Won’t you ever believe me? 你永远不相信我吗?
MR。NIKZAD: The boy needs discipline。 他需要的是管教。
MRS。NIKZAD: Let me try; Simon。 Maybe I can find the right school。 塞门; 让我试试吧。 也许我
可以找到适合的学校。
MR。NIKZAD: All right; Zahra。 But next year; back in Iran; things will be different。 好的; 萨拉。 可
是明年可是明年回到伊朗以后; 事情将会不一样的。
MRS。NIKZAD: Be patient; dear。你要有耐心; 亲爱的。
MRS。NIKZAD: Ali will make you proud one day。 有朝一日; 阿里会让你感到骄傲的。
MR。NIKZAD: Where is Ali now? 阿里现在在哪里?
MRS。NIKZAD: Watching TV。 他在看电视。
MR。NIKZAD: Are you sure? It’s very quiet in there。 你确定吗? 里面一点声音也没有。
MRS。NIKZAD: What are you doing; Ali? 你在作什么? 阿里
ALI: Ssh。 You have to be very quiet! 嘘; 安静些!
MRS。NIKZAD: Why? What are you doing? 为什么? 你在作什么?
ALI: Can’t you see; Mommy? The Martians are landing。 难道你没注意到吗? 火星人着陆了。
MRS。NIKZAD: Oh。 Well; we’re eating dinner。 哦; 我们要吃饭了。
ALI: OK。 好。
MRS。NIKZAD: Aren’t you ing? 你不来吃吗?
ALI: No; I’m not。 是; 我不要吃。
MRS。NIKZAD: Ali; your father will be very angry。 阿里; 你爸爸会非常生气的。
ALI: No; he won’t。 He’ll be happy。 不会的; 他会很高兴。
MRS。NIKZAD: Why? 为什么?
“ALI: I ruin his dinner。 He always says; ““Ali; why do you always ruin my dinner?”““ “我破坏他的
晚餐; 他老是说: ““阿里; 你为什么老是破坏我的晚餐?”““
MRS。NIKZAD: He won’t say that tonight。 他今天晚上不会这样说。
“ALI: Then he says; ““Why can’t you be like Hussein?”“ I hate Hussein! I don’t want to be like
him。” 然后他说: u 你为什么不能像赫仙那样?」我恨赫仙! 我不要像他那样!
MRS。NIKZAD: Ali; that’s a terrible thing to say about your brother。 阿里; 你这样说你哥哥真是可怕!
ALI: But it’s true。 那是真的。
MRS。NIKZAD: Ali; my little Martian; I won’t enjoy my dinner without you。 I’ll miss you。 Won’t
you e to the table and eat with me? 阿里; 我的小火星人。 你不在我身边;我吃晚餐就没有乐
趣。 我将会想念你的; 请你到餐桌跟我一起吃; 好不好?
ALI: OK。 But remember; it’s only for you。 好; 可是要记住; 我是为了你而已。
MRS。NIKZAD: I’ll remember。 It’ll be our secret。 我会记住; 那将是我们两个人的秘密。

着迷英语900 句
FRANK YAMAMOTO: Father? 爸?
MR。YAMAMOTO: Yes? 什么事?
FRANK YAMAMOTO: Wouldn’t you like to take a walk to the Fair today? 您今天有兴趣到万博
会去走走吗?
MR。YAMAMOTO: It’s Saturday。 I have to be in the store。 今天是礼拜六; 我必须到店里去。
FRANK YAMAMOTO: I’m sure Jim can take care of the store。 我相信吉姆可以照料店里的事。
MR。YAMAMOTO: I don’t like crowds。 我不喜欢人多的地方。
FRANK YAMAMOTO: I know; Father; but it’s early。 There won’t be many people there at this hour。
我知道; 爸爸; 现在还早呢。 这个时候不会有很多人的。
MR。YAMAMOTO: I’d rather go on a weekday。 我宁愿平常日子去;
MR。YAMAMOTO: Saturday is our busy day at the store。 礼拜六是店里最忙的一天。
FRANK YAMAMOTO: Take a one…day vacation。 I’m sure you’ll enjoy it。 休一天假吧; 我敢保证
你会觉得很好玩。
MR。YAMAMOTO: I don’t know; Frank。 我真怀疑; 法兰克。
FRANK YAMAMOTO: People e from around the world to see the Fair。 You’re lucky。 You live
right around the corner。人们从世界各地到万博会来参观; 您很幸运; 您刚好住在附近。
MR。YAMAMOTO: What’s the weather like today? 今天天气怎么样?
FRANK: It’s a beautiful spring day。 It would be good for you to spend a day in the sun。 是个美丽的
春天。 花一天的时间晒晒太阳对您是很有益的。
MR。YAMAMOTO: Can I get to the Fair by bus? 我可以搭公车到万博会吗?
FRANK: It’s not far。 Take a taxi。 It won’t be expensive。 并不远; 坐计程车去; 不会太贵的。
MR。YAMAMOTO: No。 I’ll take the bus。 不; 我要坐公车。
FRANK: OK。 Take the number 20。 It goes right to the Fair。 好吧! 坐二十路; 它直开到万博会。
MR。YAMAMOTO: Where is my good coat? 我那件好的大衣在哪里?
FRANK: In the hall closet。 But you won’t need a coat today。 在走廊的壁橱里; 可是你今天不必穿
大衣;
FRANK: The sun 

返回目录 上一页 下一页 回到顶部 0 0

你可能喜欢的